https://www.nickrobinson.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Awareness-1.jpg 900 1600 Nick https://www.nickrobinson.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/new-logo-for-2021.png Nick2023-04-27 15:49:552023-04-29 23:15:16The Three Levels of Awareness
The Three Levels of Awareness
Awareness is the first step towards overcoming all of the Seven Self-Limits
We can practice raising our awareness of:
- Impact – are we held-back, putting things off, too critical, too aggressive, etc? What happens because of the impact of our Self-Limits?
- Emotions – are we anxious, angry, frustrated, bored, powerless, etc? What feelings are an indication of our Self-Limits?
- Self-Talk – what criticisms, doubts, judgements, etc, do we say to ourselves?
Look out for the other posts in this series, which will cover each of the Seven Self-Limits, including:
- Self-Doubt – When our confidence is too shaky
- Shame – When we make unhelpful judgements or comparisons about ourselves
- Self-Criticism – When we think that we have to be or do things in a certain way
- Self-Sabotage – When our unconscious thoughts can stop us before we’ve even started
- Guessing – When we unhelpfully guess at what other people think, feel or mean
- Blaming – When we give away some of our power or authority by declaring that somebody or something else is the cause of something undesirable
- Exaggerating – When we imagine it will all go wrong or be bad, every time
As well as the four steps to over-coming each of the limits:
- Acceptance; and